- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Address: Quebec & E. 1st Ave.
- Levels: 12-18 Levels
- Parking: 700+ Stalls
- Unit Count: 700+ Units
- Completion: In Progress
- Developer: Concert Properties
- The Creek is a 5 residential tower and public park development located on the northeast corner of Quebec Street and East 1st Avenue in South East False Creek. Rafii Architects Inc. worked on the rezoning application for the overall project with collaboration from Vancouver architect Richard Henry.
- Building 1 will be a 15 level, Non-Market Housing tower owned by The City of Vancouver and is being designed by DYS Architecture
- Building 2 (VODA) will be a 15 level Market Housing tower and is designed by Rafii Architects with collaboration from Richard Henry
- Buildings 3&4 (NAVIO) will be 14 and 12 level Market Housing towers and are designed by Rafii Architects with collaboration from Richard Henry
- Building 5 was rezoned as an 18 level Market Housing tower at the very north of the site and will be designed by ZGF Cotter Architects
- The Creek will also include a public park to the west of the towers that spans from 1st Avenue to the Seawall along Ontario Street.
Members of the Architectural Institute of BC and Members of the Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.